FSP - Farmer Refuted | Hamilton AMV

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

So is this all you do now?

No, we make original animations, speed arts, speed rigs and tutorials.

If it was all we did then I wouldn't have a problem with that because it's fun to do and people like it. 

We have a new speed art releasing Wednesday and an original animation on Saturday.

No Hamilton for the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Edited by zoocomicsx

The entire video looks a little too... Bloomy.

Also, the motion blur is just frame interpolation and it isn't working correctly...

2bcb4695a66f7bc9072db95c2a5d10c9.png

Don't tell me you think that looks good.

Movements are decent, but transitioning between poses is a little stiff. This kind of thing, for example:
17c5570b3c2e20f62d41bd68fb915804.gif the pausing at the beginning and end of the gif is because of Gyazo btw

To be more specific, after he swings his body forward, all movement stops on that axis, and he just turns left and right. The arms also snap into place and don't move. 

The outro is also 20% of the entire video

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

1 hour ago, zoocomicsx said:

No, we make original animations, speed arts, speed rigs and tutorials.

If it was all we did then I wouldn't have a problem with that because it's fun to do and people like it. 

We have a new speed art releasing Wednesday and an original animation on Saturday.

No Hamilton for the next 2 - 3 weeks.

If it was all you did, you probably should have a problem with it, because it would mean your channel is stagnating and sticking to only one series. That's a surefire way to a dead channel. Just saying.

Edited by Zeno

6 hours ago, Zeno said:

If it was all you did, you probably should have a problem with it, because it would mean your channel is stagnating and sticking to only one series. That's a surefire way to a dead channel. Just saying.

^.

Just do what I do for my channel: Don't upload for 6 weeks at a time and only upload 1 minute videos.

I already have like 3 subscribers.