Thomas the Tank Engine Rig Development

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A or B  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer

• A
    • B

ok guys this is the updated version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oyydl3majaug36c/thomas_rig.rar

dN8QQHT.png

Which would you say is a better looking rig that I should go along with. Of course these are not refined, and pretty rough, but what do you think is better choice?

I honestly don't care if you think my work is garbage. It probably is, but this is just a developing phase. Who said it was supposed to be a good rig?

What I want to know is A OR B. WHICH ONE IS BEST?

download http://www.mediafire.com/file/eusf4rtc8xldpuu/thomas.rar

2MvejZF.png

GI9QNAo.png

OWUE8cV.png

Edited by CraftyFoxe

1 minute ago, CraftyFoxe said:

saying oh god why contributes nothing to the discussion, doesn't answer my question and is unhelpful. It probably was thoughtless, knee jerk reaction to thomas the tank engine.

And how is my reply a "knee jerk reaction" that causes you to down-rep it?

1 minute ago, Enchantek said:

All I did was answer your question:

You never specified showing any restraint.

Well I'm sorry if you misunderstand but what I meant to ask is

What do you think would you say is a better looking rig that I should go along with?

I don't care if you think its ugly, as I said it's a rough draft.

ok stop fighting
i said "oh god" because back at my old days when i was a kid
this cartoon are the ones i was afraid of, LITERALLY
talking trains, creepy goddamn faces. 
just 
no

and im sorry if you thought i said "this rig is terrible" by saying "oh god"

1 minute ago, AmazingWolfGamer said:

ok stop fighting
i said "oh god" because back at my old days when i was a kid
this cartoon are the ones i was afraid of, LITERALLY
talking trains, creepy goddamn faces. 
just 
no

Ok that would make more sense. But if you are afraid of thomas, why did you click the link? 

Just now, CraftyFoxe said:

Ok that would make more sense. But if you are afraid of thomas, why did you click the link? 

my fearness of that smoke releasing talking gray faced thing has decreased because i said i was afraid of thomas when i was a kid

To be completely honest the rig isn't very good. To put in other words it's quite an eyesore. There are just a couple of colored blocks over other colored blocks for eyes, and a single block rotated 45 degrees for the nose, and simply a drawn half circle for a mouth. and for the second image its just a poorly extruded blocks replacing the quarts blocks.

So for my final answer to your question "Which one looks better?" I would have to say neither.

Also

8 minutes ago, CraftyFoxe said:

Well I'm sorry if you misunderstand but what I meant to ask is

What do you think would you say is a better looking rig that I should go along with?

I don't care if you think its ugly, as I said it's a rough draft.

He didn't misunderstand what you said. You weren't clear on how you wanted your feed back. You sir, are the one in the wrong here.

1 minute ago, Pigeon_ said:

To be completely honest the rig isn't very good. To put in other words it's quite an eyesore. There are just a couple of colored blocks over other colored blocks for eyes, and a single block rotated 45 degrees for the nose, and simply a drawn half circle for a mouth. and for the second image its just a poorly extruded blocks replacing the quarts blocks.

So for my final answer to your question "Which one looks better?" I would have to say neither.

Also

He didn't misunderstand what you said. You weren't clear on how you wanted your feed back. You sir, are the one in the wrong here.

Pigeon, I know you don't like me, but let me explain again:

This is not an open ended answer. it's either A or B. You are completely missing the point. I did clarify my position earlier.

2 minutes ago, CraftyFoxe said:

Pigeon, I know you don't like me, but let me explain again:

This is not an open ended answer. it's either A or B. You are completely missing the point. I did clarify my position earlier.

First; who are you?

Second; I already answered that.

Third; Well maybe you should clarify on it being not open ended.

You REALLY need to be more specific on things more.

2 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

First; who are you?

Second; I already answered that.

Third; Well maybe you should clarify on it being not open ended.

You REALLY need to be more specific on things more.

1. I am CraftyFoxe, a noob

2.No you didn't, you are trolling. Stop it. Just answer which Out of the two. First one or second one would you pick? If you absolutely have to pick. It's not a hard question really to answer. 

3.I have

Edited by CraftyFoxe

You are trolling. Stop it. Just answer which Out of the two. First one or second one would you pick? If you absolutely have to pick. It's not a hard question really to answer. 

Define "trolling"

I am merely giving my honest opinion on the given choices. I choose neither.

Don't just throw the "stop trolling me!" card. It's just dumb.

1 minute ago, Pigeon_ said:

Define "trolling"

I am merely giving my honest opinion on the given choices. I choose neither.

Don't just throw the "stop trolling me!" card. It's just dumb.

I'm pretty sure you are trolling me because you are avoiding a straightforward answer, if you don't want to answer my question, then please don't reply.

I'm pretty sure you are trolling me because you are avoiding a straightforward answer, if you don't want to answer my question, then please don't reply.

Again define "trolling".

I am not avoiding your question. If you would kindly just read my answer thoroughly you would understand that it is an answer.