Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

25 minutes ago, _BlueAsyl said:

This rig is really good, It doesn't surpass all the transformers rigs here, But it does pass newbie standards.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Allthough, if you fin. A better movie accurate one, lemme know. i didnt see any, so I thought Id give it a shot at it,

On 5/8/2017 at 5:05 PM, TheLionwarrior said:

Sure...
Could you make a .gif of him transforming? 

Yeah, I made a wav file of it without the hands, ill post that in a bit.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:05 PM, TheLionwarrior said:

Sure...
Could you make a .gif of him transforming? 

Yeah, I made a wav file of it without the hands, ill post that in a bit.

EDIT: Here, I uploaded it to youtube as unlisted. ENJOY! 

and yes, the whells are messed up, and he DOES have hands. pics will be updated later, im too lazy to do it atm...

Edited by XxxTheRedrocker95xxX

3 hours ago, SheaShea0524 said:

I WANT THIS THING SO BADLY! THERE'S NO OTHER RIG LIKE THIS, PLEASE!

Yes, this model is indeed a one of a kind rig, and I  am planning an optimus Prime Rig in the future. i don't know when, but it might happen. Also, feel free to check out my fad Funtime Mike rig.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:58 PM, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

Yes, this model is indeed a one of a kind rig, and I  am planning an optimus Prime Rig in the future. i don't know when, but it might happen. Also, feel free to check out my fad Funtime Mike rig.

I'd actually like to see one based off the deluxe movie toy bumblebee, it would be so COOL!

56 minutes ago, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

Link me to a pic please, I'll look int it

k, here, wait, gotta do a thing... wait a sec... https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi95abVs5PUAhXp6YMKHZLbAfAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftoys.tfw2005.com%2Fbumblebee-deluxe-5279&psig=AFQjCNGgMbPhZnGpTBs-VrLa-FRP2Fsupg&ust=1496088912498457 that da pic
K? k? K? ok, thanks!

Edited by SheaShea0524
Random