Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my Funtime Mike Rig I made in a few days, he is fully rigged, posable at the waist, shoulders, elbows, wrist, fingers, feet, legs, knees, faceplates, jaw, eyes, ears, hat, and for bonbon: arms, elbow, jaw, eyes, ears, head, and ear-segments.

This rig is NOT available for download yet, how ever, depending on how many people want it, i might consider it. Meanwhile, enjoy these highres images of my model!

You may NOT use this without permission. 

Spoiler

PiTcb4h.png770KoPV.pnghoKP11y.pngKtyAh3L.png

If you want to vote towards a download for this model, Lemme know!

5 hours ago, Iron431 said:

You're rigs are great, but I'd recommend using custom block textures (Great tutorial here) It'd make the rigs flow better with the surrounding animation.

Thanks all of you guys for the suggestions. I honestly kinda prefer it without, but ill make a resource pack later anyways lol

1 hour ago, Chono! said:

please stop fad rigs plase
*cry*

If you dont like fad, Don't click on it... I made this for the peopel who DO like fad, Not the ones who dont. Anyways, I am making some nonfad Rigs as well. Did a Movie accurate Transformable Bumblebee Rig, check my profile for that :3