Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Increase the quality. It would help out a lot if you're asking for advice.

If you don't know how (unless you already watched AnxiousCynic in 28 mins) you click export and click the image size button.

28 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Okay guys, saying "improve the quality" only makes you look stupid.

Come back with some actual advice, or simply say "keep practicing" like I do.  :wacko:

um thanks... but I did ask for advice, which means all I can get. so by them saying that I don't think it makes them look stupid as much as nice for giving me advice in the first place, sorry if this sounds mean, it's not supposed to but it's my opinion.

30 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Okay guys, saying "improve the quality" only makes you look stupid.

Come back with some actual advice, or simply say "keep practicing" like I do.  :wacko:

I thought they were talking about the resolution quality of the video... Unless you were already talking about that of course...

Just a thought

Edited by Zovo

16 minutes ago, chrissss creeper said:

um thanks... but I did ask for advice, which means all I can get. so by them saying that I don't think it makes them look stupid as much as nice for giving me advice in the first place, sorry if this sounds mean, it's not supposed to but it's my opinion.

You'll understand when you're older.

16 minutes ago, Zovo said:

I thought they were talking about the resolution quality of the video... Unless you were already talking about that of course...

Just a thought

2 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Work on those movements