Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, chrissss creeper said:

I was born on September 23, 1998 in Alabama thank you very much and that's the truth, besides you don't know me. why am I arguing about this. I'm 18 and that's my only age cause it's the truth.

If you were 18, you wouldn't need to justify it so fiercely. Act your damn age.

2 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

Okay guys, saying "improve the quality" only makes you look stupid.

Come back with some actual advice, or simply say "keep practicing" like I do.  :wacko:

Cool but I was talking about the resolution... Sorry about the misunderstanding.

4 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

Cool but I was talking about the resolution... Sorry about the misunderstanding.

4 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Work on those movements, improve the quality and don't make it so slow and get rid of those flatlands.

Nah it's okay.  xD

its........... OK, for beginners and honestly better then some I've seen, movements were slow and the creeper walk didn't look good, the quality looks like it came out of a very sucky camera, i don't know how that came to be since I've never seen that happen on mine-imator before, no audio, nothing was really going on and i'm kind of wondering what kind of test was this. no lighting at all, this doesn't look exiting i cant imagine what you put as the thumbnail for this, you were only using one camera(multiple cameras are great for switching from shot to shot) just having one camera make it look boring. well i hope this was enough to take in(if it was too much... sorry)