• Announcements

    • david

      READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

      Read 'em!
    • david

      Download the Mine-imator 1.1.0 pre-release   10/02/17

      We finally have a brand new Mine-imator version with lots of exciting features ready for testing! Full 1.1.0 coming soon! http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/  
    • david

      PRE-RELEASE 2 IS OUT!   10/16/17

      Pre-release 2 is available and your bugs should (hopefully) be fixed! --> http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/

Recommended Posts

Could normal maps be implemented in a possible future update?

i feel like if it could help mine-imator rigs, or simply make blocks less ''flat''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

2. Because of the way GM 3D works, I'm not sure if it's possible.

Almost anything is possible with Game Maker, (I'm pretty sure someone made a emulator in it,)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nimi said:

It's possible, you just need to be smart and know shaders.

 

11 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

Almost anything is possible with Game Maker, (I'm pretty sure someone made a emulator in it,)

Woah. That's actually really cool... Still sticking to Unity though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

well ya know there's a thing called modders

Well, GM Studio is not available anymore and GM 2 doesn't have some of the required code. (I think)

Edited by Dannyboi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2017 at 0:26 AM, Dannyboi said:

Well, GM Studio is not available anymore and GM 2 doesn't have some of the required code. (I think)

GameMaker didn't have "code" for loading .schematic files, but david added it by coding it with it's language(GML). GameMaker won't support such features directly, but it gives you a base to make them from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nimi said:

GameMaker didn't have "code" for loading .schematic files, but david added it by coding it with it's language(GML). GameMaker won't support such features directly, but it gives you a base to make them from.

*+1 because I reached the limit*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.