Nichijou opening lipsync BS [40k dual screen animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

did I ever mention that I think it's stupid to have 4k wallpapers be a thing? much less announce it in your title. I highly doubt more then 3 active people on this forum have 4k monitors. for people with slow internet, it's hell to load. just have a 1080p version as the main presentation, then have your 4k humdrum in spoilers!

anyways heres this lipsync I did of the nichijou opening. big thanks to @CatOnCaffeine for the vintage Internet phenomena <3

34 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

ehh Its okay

Boy.  :blink:

@Mike This is pretty amazing. I'd totally animate like this if I could rely on myself to settle with a mouth variation count under three digits long.  -_-

Oh, and about 4K resolution, I think it's about the detail you can find once you zoom in, right? I mean, I always just assumed that since it's a higher resolution you can get more detail out of it. Plus, if you give a wallpaper an awesome title, following up with wallpaper isn't as subtle as saying 2K or 4K. That's just my view on it.  :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

I think it's about the detail you can find once you zoom in, right? I mean, I always just assumed that since it's a higher resolution you can get more detail out of it.

I don't see anyone using that extra resolution though -_-