Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everybody! :)

After an idle time I've been working on a very short animation for my "Minecraft Short Animation" series in my youtube channel. I am open to all kinds of opinions. I'm looking for reviews to improve! Because I still consider myself a rookie in mine-imator xD

Thanks and watch my another animation (#1): http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/63728-my-first-animation-old-man/#comment-689979

Minecraft Short Animation #2 Error: 

Rigs used in animation: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/36816-arcade-machine-rig/#comment-448767

Edited by BrightWaterStudios
i have forgotten information :P

Lose the advanced Rigs until you improve your skills at animating; Steve looks like a failed attempt at an android.

Also, don't forget to give credit to the rightful creators of the Rigs you use in the future. Those arcade machines are @BloxTheRigger's for instance.  :|

Edited by Emaniplex

What even just happened to steve? Why is his skin uneven and full of holes!? someone save this guy, we need to donate funds to save him. Everyone start donating, it's for a good cause. Every day several steves suffer from painful-looking rigs, and only YOU can help save them from the misery and pain that they go through. Every small donation is appreciated, and YOU might be responsible for helping to change the life of a Steve for a better tomorrow.

On 4/25/2017 at 9:14 PM, phoenixbasher said:

What even just happened to steve? Why is his skin uneven and full of holes!? someone save this guy, we need to donate funds to save him. Everyone start donating, it's for a good cause. Every day several steves suffer from painful-looking rigs, and only YOU can help save them from the misery and pain that they go through. Every small donation is appreciated, and YOU might be responsible for helping to change the life of a Steve for a better tomorrow.

At least be nice to newbies. What would a newbie's their first impression on these forums be if they saw some guy saying "Dude you effing suck LOOK EVERYONE THIS GUY SUCKS LOL let's tease him" to another newbie?

Edited by Spectral

On 4/29/2017 at 0:25 PM, Spectral said:

At least be nice to newbies. What would a newbie's their first impression on these forums be if they saw some guy saying "Dude you effing suck LOOK EVERYONE THIS GUY SUCKS LOL let's tease him" to another newbie?

If you say so, master.

Also, I didn't even say this guy sucks. I just made fun of the steve rig.