My mine imator keeps breaking and it's really starting to annoy me

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I was working on this big project that I have been planning for a while. When i try to load up a project or start a new one it says project saved! and open a project. No matter what I do haw many times I reinstall it, it starts doing the same thing. And when I try to load one of my projects it says that the file is corrupted. Can someone please help! Because I am really getting annoyed now. Thanks

3 hours ago, Benwarp said:

So I was working on this big project that I have been planning for a while. When i try to load up a project or start a new one it says project saved! and open a project. No matter what I do haw many times I reinstall it, it starts doing the same thing. And when I try to load one of my projects it says that the file is corrupted. Can someone please help! Because I am really getting annoyed now. Thanks

Dont move your mine imator folder from your desktop that may sound weird but it worked for me