BOTW linky rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

66f.gif 

So after my mouse breaking on me then spending $50 on a replacement I needed a break. SO I played a bit of BOTW and god damn is link hot ( as in on fire) I decided to end myself by bringing linky into mine-imator cuz I am a lazy peice of trash.

boomm.png

He has all the bits and bobs such as....

Bow for the shoots

Spoiler

bow_to_me.png

A sword for the hitty hits

Spoiler

sparkle_sparkle.png

A quiver for the arrows 

Spoiler

quiver.png

the sheikah slate (with custom screen)

Spoiler

stuff.png

A shield to impersonate Braum also storage for all this junk.

Spoiler

storage.png

yeah he does use skibbz face preset because making a face would take months anyhooo you can stop listening to me and download this damn child

(I wish I brought the guredo armor into this) 

download

It's good ! But I can't install it. I have this : " Import object error - This was made using a newer version of Mine-imator. Update the program to import it. But I have the version 1.0.6 !!!!! Help me please !!!! (I'm french so sorry for the faults I don't speak very well English ^^ ').

4 hours ago, remi1691 said:

It's good ! But I can't install it. I have this : " Import object error - This was made using a newer version of Mine-imator. Update the program to import it. But I have the version 1.0.6 !!!!! Help me please !!!! (I'm french so sorry for the faults I don't speak very well English ^^ ').

You Have To Get The Community Build (Sorry if necroposted while posting this). you can find it by searching community build on the forums.

On 5/10/2017 at 1:08 PM, Orlando2303 said:

You Have To Get The Community Build (Sorry if necroposted while posting this). you can find it by searching community build on the forums.

Um, one question: HOW TO GET COMMUNITY BUILD?