Zuexs' CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig for Mine-imator v 0.6.2 and 0.7 Demo

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Give us your feedback :D  

423 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate this Rig?

This poll is closed to new votes

No I'm not, I don't want to use it for my animations, I have other ones I like much better. I have a choice. Just like you have a choice whether or not to use this rig.

Jeeze just calm down Glados, its not a competition I just put this rig up for the use of anyone on the forums.

Jeeze just calm down Glados, its not a competition I just put this rig up for the use of anyone on the forums.

I'm not making it a competition. I'm just calmly telling GoofyTom that I have a choice, and that I frankly don't want to use this rig for every single one of my animations. Is there a problem with that, or does it make you annoyed that one single person doesn't want to use your rig?

I thought so.

When I upload my skin, (I made sure to erase the mouth and eyes/eyebrow) it tends to only show the eyebrows and mouth. The eyelids pupils eye sockets are all hidden in the head... any fix?

EDIT: *sigh* nvm... I needed to may the eyes transparent... -_-

I feel like an idiot. I literally figured this out 5 seconds after I posted... sorry...

Edited by TRMINATERkiller

When I upload my skin, (I made sure to erase the mouth and eyes/eyebrow) it tends to only show the eyebrows and mouth. The eyelids pupils eye sockets are all hidden in the head... any fix?

EDIT: *sigh* nvm... I needed to may the eyes transparent... -_-

I feel like an idiot. I literally figured this out 5 seconds after I posted... sorry...

Its cool man, tons of people have that problem, plus Its great that you found a solution, as most dont and just rage :P