Zuexs' CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig for Mine-imator v 0.6.2 and 0.7 Demo

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Give us your feedback :D  

423 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate this Rig?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Zuexs said:

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/661d5c63w691r40/Zuexs'+CasmicStudios+ASR+v2.0+(Fingers).zip

Its adfly, so you have to wait 5 seconds and say 'skip ad' on the upper right, but this is a direct mediafire to the download :P I hope you like the rig :D (This is the fingers version btw)

I cant, because I don't have Mine-imator, bit when I tried downloading it again, it won't let me.

8 minutes ago, Blue Chocolatebar said:

When you click the skip this ad button the download should start, it can also open a page (which is also an ad!), close it and if the download didn't start click the skip this ad button again, if you have a lot of problems with ads i recommend you get adblock plus!

The skip ad option won't show up

10 minutes ago, Zuexs said:

Sorry about the adfly :/ Its just a bit of passive income, but I can disable it if youd like :D

.....Maybe? I'm kinda paranoid at the moment

Sigh...this is just perfect  

46 minutes ago, MachineGunInc said:

I cant, because I don't have Mine-imator, bit when I tried downloading it again, it won't let me.

The skip ad option won't show up

.....Maybe? I'm kinda paranoid at the moment

Sigh...this is just perfect  

Which browser are you using?

On 6/27/2016 at 1:42 AM, MikTRF said:

addf.ly is a terrible website that shouldn't exist, i fell for the same thing downloading the orespawn mod for minecraft... a while back :steve_lol:

Wait wait wait wait wait, this was in like 2013 (I didn't see the date though) How does one complain about ad.fly on a download uploaded 3 years ago?

27 minutes ago, Cube Productions said:

It doesn't work that way. I just said "Now it's this guy" because someine said that before when someone else was necroposting. Now I said that to you.

Stop trying to make an argument.