Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, NietyFox said:

here's another tip.

Before you start doing these type of tips or whatever, you should try to improve your animations.

Also, fix your shadows, it's slowly killing me inside

Cant Improve shadows its my computer

31 minutes ago, BrokenScreenPro said:

Spend some time making some walk cycles, It should take like 5mins to 20mins

My walk cycle is fine

33 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

I should remake this video and post it in the topic so that you can see actual epicness and goodness.

Then thats copying my video without giving credit but I give you credit so go for it

1 hour ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

You know I actually spend hours on making a walk cycle with effort, but I could see that you put in no effort at all.

Hey I did actually put effort in thats how I make it I spent a hour on that walk cycle practicing to do it so Its fine

1 hour ago, ZephyrAnimations said:

Well, they aren't really. If you want to improve, then take advice from this video

Thanks I get this alot now

3 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Hey I did actually put effort in thats how I make it I spent a hour on that walk cycle practicing to do it so Its fine

No your walk cycle is not fine.

It defies logic and physics of a human body.

Just now, Artamiel Crescent said:

No your walk cycle is not fine.

It defies logic and physics of a human body.

Ugh Im looking at the video the other guy sent me

have a cake

(THE CAKE IS A LIE) 

Jk here :Cake:

Dude, I know i'm terrible when it comes to walk cycles, and animation in general but GEEZ! Put more effort into walk cycles, I mean seriously, none of those are "Epic." They are all Bad. From this video I can tell how long you've been animating, and how good you are. Learn some more, and then try to do this kind of stuff.

Here is honestly one of the best walk cycles I've created:

Try to do something less terrible but still terrible like that.

Just now, CreeperGavG said:

Dude, I know i'm terrible when it comes to walk cycles, and animation in general but GEEZ! Put more effort into walk cycles, I mean seriously, none of those are "Epic." They are all Bad. From this video I can tell how long you've been animating, and how good you are. Learn some more, and then try to do this kind of stuff.

Here is honestly one of the best walk cycles I've created:

Try to do something less terrible but still terrible like that.

ahhh....

Just now, Mobdestoryer said:

ahhh....

Hey, that's just my opinion, but I get it. You've just started out and you think your first attempts at anything are great. I was there before, and anyone else on these forums was there at one time. It just takes time to grip animation.

1 minute ago, CreeperGavG said:

Hey, that's just my opinion, but I get it. You've just started out and you think your first attempts at anything are great. I was there before, and anyone else on these forums was there at one time. It just takes time to grip animation.

I didn't just start out I've been animating for a year now

Just now, Mobdestoryer said:

I didn't just start out I've been animating for a year now

Okay... slow down though, I've been animating for 2 years now, and I still am not that good what so ever. it all depends on how quickly you learn

Just now, CreeperGavG said:

Okay... slow down though, I've been animating for 2 years now, and I still am not that good what so ever. it all depends on how quickly you learn

True I think everything else was good But I do agree I need to fix the walk animation also look at the comments on top of yours I got a video and tons of comments telling me to fix it thats why I went ahhh... when I got your video because I already saw a video of basically the exact same thing