Just Do A Little Project

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, yesterday 18 april i'm just make a new project for my second channel. Basically i have 2 channel the first channel has a 52k subs, and the second one just have 11 sub. Back then i'm make much of project but i cancle it, cuz i'm do a small mistake that effected to whole project like do a mistake move where i can't fix that, and wrong schematic.

Basically i'm never create a animation with duration more than 1 minute, the longest animation duration i'm made is 49 second 

Without any spoiler i'm wanna talk about my new project.

Basically this project inspired from @SKIBBZ The Chest Animation Remake but i won't try to copy all story of his animation.

The project name is called "Killer Chest" on this project i'l wanna try a lipsync acting on this animation project, and i'm looking for sound actor for some character on this animation called "Ben" basically ben is a side character on this animation if you wanna be a sound actor of ben you can PM me to my email agibranbusiness@gmail.com

and yesterday i'm has uploaded sneak peek of this project here the vid sorry if opening is too same like @SKIBBZ The Chest animation

so i hope this project finished in 2 - 3 week Because I'm busy with my school.

Sorry for my bad english