Rice Warrior

minecraft
Share your nooby minecraft stories!

15 posts in this topic

Share your nooby minecraft stories!

The times you were just starting minecraft.

I got one, which i laugh at whenever i think about it. Around 2011-2012 ( don't know what version but it was around the time when there was weird gold and diamond block textures ), the first server I decided to go on was a survival server. I was still very little ( don't ask ) and I didn't get server rules or what griefing was. So I walked out of spawn and found houses and farms, they were beautiful, and also I thought they were mine LOL. So I went to it and "griefed" it taking everything from chests destroying it and getting their wheat. A person was watching me started and said, "Have fun being banned." I got banned and I had no idea why I couldn't join the server again..

I spawned in a flatland village and had no idea how to walk so I survived 2 days, standing still.

I flooded my entire house trying to put water on a cauldron.

When I start playing, I see lava and I call it "blood" I jump into it then I died :P 

I saw a squid and thought it will kill me.

When I started playing, I thought there was a currency in MC. Sure there is one now, in the form of emeralds, but I thought there was a currency,

in ALPHA.

I mainly thought this because of some old video I watched.

Now I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3, so I've had my fair share of nooby stories to tell. One of them being when I tried making a cobblestone generator for the first time. I was on a server called Skybounds and on there, you're given one pair of water/lava buckets and pray to god you don't lose them trying to set up a cobblestone generator. I tried, and ended up producing obsidian instead. The water ran into the lava and extinguished it. Here's what made it worse: You need cobblestone very early to help build (and fund) what you need to expand and progress on your island. You can buy more lava and water buckets from shops run by NPCs but at that point, I couldn't afford either, so my only option was to start all over again and delete everything I had built up to that point. That happened 3 times before I finally did it correctly.

When this happened, a Youtuber with about 8k subscribers came to my island to see what was the matter when I told him I messed up. It took three failures and lots of hair pulling to finally get this old fool to learn how to build a working cobblestone generator. I'm glad he wasn't streaming when this happened lol.

Here's the sad part about it: This happened a few weeks ago. This is my nooby story, and it was recent!

I built a house out of sand, without a roof. A spider came inside. I killed him, but I panicked, so I tried to cover myself using sand. And I died. -version 1.0.1 of the official release

I saw a stronghold and thought that was herobrine's Lair.

Another story:

I was new to Creative mode and I double Space, then I fly, I thought my MC was broken I I keep flying flying and flying.....

I deleted that world I say I will never use Creative mode again :D 

I was in survival mode right after I bought minecraft in 2009 and by the first night all i did was make a crafting table.
Then I got shot by a skeleton.
I didn't play minecraft for 3 months.

When I first started play MC in 2014 I didn't have a mouse. lol. So whenever I faught and died I got mad..

When I first played minecraft I mined EVERYTHING with a wooden pickaxe

53 minutes ago, Quickstreak said:

When I first played minecraft I mined EVERYTHING with a wooden pickaxe

BRUH..

So before I played PC minecraft, I played on the Xbox 360. So me and a friend had found a stronghold, except this was before portals to the end were in Xbox edition. So we spent over an hour trying to find the portal, but it was never there... :(