Looking for 6 voice actors for a series! (Restart : Allied and Broken) Redone! (NOT EDGY ANYMORE DON't WORRY)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Jax : 17, senior, Football player, got cut by a knife in the face, always wears mask, never talks.

Johanna :  16, Senior, Likes Jace, Jax's sister, interested in guns since she was 3 years old, shy, always around her brother.

James :  17, Senior, Track runner, best in the state, has a record of 5 miles in ten second, Has a nickname of Quickstreak.

Tommy : 15, He is a nerd, He was always around friends and family, father is a pyrotechnic, has mild-to-moderate ADHD.

Carah :17, Likes Jax, always fought for herself, wasn't well-known, a rogue, loves weapon related animes.

Jace  : 15,  Science Olympian, Accepted to numerous colleges, scientist, Won a national award for chemistry,

If you are willing to try out as a character go to this Discord! 

N7hmY

And it will be determined if you can be a voice actor by me and a few people.

(Quick message from TardicMC)

This is a huge upgrade from when I first did the backstories. I had the help of Quickstreak with this so make sure to rep him and check out his content!

-Tardic (;D)

Yes sir he did matter of fact.

2 minutes ago, TardicMC said:

3 minutes ago, Zeno said:

Still could use more than one sentence. You can't explain an entire character with one sentence.

This is just a condensed version of the backstories.I didn't want to bore the crap out of everyone.

Edited by TardicMC

Just now, Enchantek said:

I highly doubt a 17-year-old can run 5 miles in 10 seconds.

Well. you never know until you try. That is exactly how he got his nickname. You will see how it affects him in the future. And Minecraft isn't that realistic.

Just now, EthanForeverAlone said:

lol

To be honest. I did this. I like it. I make things shorter so I can't bore the crap out of you all.

1 hour ago, TardicMC said:

Well. you never know until you try. That is exactly how he got his nickname. You will see how it affects him in the future. And Minecraft isn't that realistic.

lol

To be honest. I did this. I like it. I make things shorter so I can't bore the crap out of you all.

welp guys introducing "Marvel's Hero's Of Tomorrow" with Flash.