Looking for 6 voice actors for a series! (Restart : Allied and Broken)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Restart : Allied and Broken is about 6 teenagers that have powers that have depressing past. But end up getting powers from accidents and weapons they had gotten from their families or on their own personal adventure. The characters are : Jax, Johanna, James, Tommy, Carah, Jace

Jax : Wears mask, has demon spirit in gun. Parents died in housefire.

Johanna : Likes Jace, Jax's sister, could never stand to be around anybody except Jax. Parents died in housefire.

James : Assassin, He was always hurt by everything in his life (Mental and physically).

Tommy : He is a nerd, He was always around friends and family, has a disorder (actually from origin of heroes), bursts into flames in sleep as well as levitates.

Carah : Likes Jax, always fought for herself, Rogue, parents kidnapped.

Jace  : Got abused as a child, could never get friends, can control water based on how he feels at the time.

If you are willing to try out as a character go to this Discord! 

N7hmY

And it will be determined if you can be a voice actor by me and a few people.

2 hours ago, TardicMC said:

Restart : 6 teenagers that have powers that have depressing past. But end up getting powers from accidents and weapons

Jax : has demon spirit in gun. Parents died in housefire.

Johanna : Parents died in housefire.

James :He was always hurt by everything in his life (Mental and physically).

Tommy : has a disorder, bursts into flames in sleep as well as levitates.

Carah : Likes Jax, parents kidnapped.

Jace  : Got abused as a child, could never get friends, can control water based on how he feels at the time.

Shadow+better+bit+gud+_28a60bffb5eff2a1b

Ha! Yeah. I know the edge is real. I'm working on that. This is my first time. SO YEAH. If you really think it's edgy..go watch Power Rangers, lol. Because at one point you all have made something edgy or cringy or whatever. I mean as I keep going I get better. There will be better content in the future. The series is just starting so I am beginning to get the hang of using Mineimator to animate. So if it's bad don't watch it. That's all I need to say. Thanks to you actually giving me real criticism and not making fun of the things I have worked hard on. Thank you.

-Tardic (;D)

Edited by TardicMC

13 minutes ago, TardicMC said:

Ha! Yeah. I know the edge is real. I'm working on that. This is my first time. SO YEAH. If you really think it's edgy..go watch Power Rangers, lol. Because at one point you all have made something edgy or cringy or whatever. I mean as I keep going I get better. There will be better content in the future. The series is just starting so I am beginning to get the hang of using Mineimator to animate. So if it's bad don't watch it. That's all I need to say. 

-Tardic (;D)

You can't watch something that doesn't, and likely won't, exist

Image result for you can't if you don't meme original

Just now, TardicMC said:

Well you aren't. What is it with the community and beginners? Like Jesus..

It isn't the fact you are a beginner, it's the fact you gave them all the MOST edgy desc you can think of. e.g "parents died", "abused as a child" like c'mon.. 

If you're new atleast have some joy in you.

Just now, DizzyProductions said:

It isn't the fact you are a beginner, it's the fact you gave them all the MOST edgy desc you can think of. e.g "parents died", "abused as a child" like c'mon.. 

If you're new atleast have some joy in you.

Yeah, It's edgy. That is why I am working on it. The least hurtful comment here. Thx :D