Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guess who's back? Well I am. I was having a bit of fun with the new and modern mine-imator and made this:

Hope you'll enjoy. I might make something more sophisticated soon. My favourite thing to do in animation is make things look good, which I tried in this one, but I think I've learned a lot and the next one will be quite an improvement on this one. Thank you for checking it out! ^

22 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

you animate the background.

basically

But it doesn't appear in timeline..

I try animating at different frames and nothing changed? Sorry if I'm acting like a noob. :( 

1 hour ago, LegendMC said:

But it doesn't appear in timeline..

I try animating at different frames and nothing changed? Sorry if I'm acting like a noob. :( 

if you click on the crafting table icon you can find a sun icon which is the background then you select it and animate it with frames.

if you want to animate the background you must go to a frame of the background and just change the background.

do you need more help?

21 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

if you click on the crafting table icon you can find a sun icon which is the background then you select it and animate it with frames.

if you want to animate the background you must go to a frame of the background and just change the background.

do you need more help?

Thanks for the help! Im fine now :)

Good day!