The Portal Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

THE PORTAL COLLAB
by elli and koope
What is the Portal Collab?
The Portal Collab is a collab for any users on Mine-Imator, Cinema 4D, Maya, and Blender. It starts with a Steve (has to be a Steve), exiting a portal to the right of a screen, to find the wonders that YOU get to decide fills the room Steve enters. The entry ends with a Steve entering the portal to the left of the screen.
How do I submit?
You can submit by making an animation with the guidelines shown above to enter. You can send the link to us here: https://goo.gl/forms/yqt5Cp0Fudxwjnjy2
What are the submission requirements?
Min. Time: 5 seconds
Max. Time: 30 seconds
Nothing inappropriate
No cursing
The Portal must be normal size and normal color
NO MUSIC PLEASE
NO RIGS ON STEVE!!plz
SOUND EFFECTS ARE ALLOWED
the scenery is up to you :P
What is the finished product supposed to look like?
Something like ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WP4628o1OA&feature=youtu.be
Who made the poster?
Koope
We hope to see many of your submissions!
~ elli and koope

AND OUR APOLOGIES FOR NOT KNOWING THERE WAS ALREADY A COLLAB ON THIS, BUT IT WAS A WHILE BACK, AND PEOPLE HAVE Already ENTERED IN OURS.. SORRY

((THE SCENERY CAN BE ANYTHING, DOSE NOT NEED TO BE WHITE))
Edited by J. Koope

I think this is a good idea for a collab. You can have a lot of ideas. For example Steve enters the portal and it turns out to be a rapid chase and he leaves using the exit portal. :)

OFFTOPIC: Please, guys. Don't bring his reputation into this. This is just in hindsight because the -13 rep could generate a lot of hate :/

I'm in. What's the due date?

1 minute ago, CisforCrispr said:

I think this is a good idea for a collab. You can have a lot of ideas. For example Steve enters the portal and it turns out to be a rapid chase and he leaves using the exit portal. :)

OFFTOPIC: Please, guys. Don't bring his reputation into this. This is just in hindsight because the -13 rep could generate a lot of hate :/

I'm in. What's the due date?

we are going by how many people will join in how much time, but I'd give maybe 4 weeks, or the end of this month.

And II really appreciate you say ing that stuff. I have been fighting to get positive rep, and your helping.

5 minutes ago, J. Koope said:

we are going by how many people will join in how much time, but I'd give maybe 4 weeks, or the end of this month.

And II really appreciate you say ing that stuff. I have been fighting to get positive rep, and your helping.

Don't worry, just go slow and easy, it's not always about the rep, it's your contribution. But sadly, many people face rep discrimination :( 

Also, make it 6 weeks, because I'm sure the two weeks will be spent religiously procrastinating. 

Then getting a huge motivation boost! :)

Just now, CisforCrispr said:

Don't worry, just go slow and easy, it's not always about the rep, it's your contribution. But sadly, many people face rep discrimination :( 

Also, make it 6 weeks, because I'm sure the two weeks will be spent religiously procrastinating. 

Then getting a huge motivation boost! :)

sure thing!