[wallpaper] The End

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can easily see that's flatlands, You should've added the fountain, or the towers, make it look like it's actually Minecraft.

damn! should have put that in...thanks anyway...

Offtopic: Since when was there a frickin' moon in the End??

Ontopic: You really shouldn't just add fog and DOF to cover the fact that you used endstone for the flatlands. Use actual scenery.

The posing could use some work, as same for the lighting. And why are the tools glowing?

posing: im not trying to make them look like there scared or in a fighting pose just kinda calm and ready 

moon: forgot about it there

tool: it adds a mood to the picture 

i think(im not one for going super real like)

tool: it adds a mood to the picture

No it doesnt but hey, thats my opinion

maybe you should stop pooping out so many wallpapers and put some time into one and make sure its "Good" Quality instead of well... Garbage, I mean its not the worst but try putting effort into one good wallpaper, also what the others said

No it doesnt but hey, thats my opinion

maybe you should stop pooping out so many wallpapers and put some time into one and make sure its "Good" Quality instead of well... Garbage, I mean its not the worst but try putting effort into one good wallpaper, also what the others said

i think it looks cool :S anyway i have said before i cant load in  world my intel sucks and wont run minecraft