Bluey

[wallpaper] A Little Fatal

17 posts in this topic

as i said before tips and what not are welcome

if you just want to comment about random stuff there are chats for that or comment about somthing else

A Little fatal

bloom is awesome am i right or am i right lads

thanks ethan, oh! btw! "if you just want to comment about random stuff there are chats for that or comment about somthing else" but im gonna let that pass becuz you have more rep then david, david is the god of this site so i dont want to know what that makes you.....

thanks ethan, oh! btw! "if you just want to comment about random stuff there are chats for that or comment about somthing else" but im gonna let that pass becuz you have more rep then david, david is the god of this site so i dont want to know what that makes you.....

Please dont let that pass because of my rep, besides I dont usually do that. I just want people to get better or something.

Please dont let that pass because of my rep, besides I dont usually do that. I just want people to get better or something.

im not letting it pass cuz of your rep, i found it funny, you "caring arsehole".....(that was a joke btw) and tips or anything i said above?

and tips or anything i said above?

Keep glowing eyes to dark areas, it makes no sense to have them glow in the light. Tone down the bloom like I said. I enjoy the simplicity of this. 

Beautiful lighting, however your posing is too stiff. It needs a little :/

KYLNngB.png

take inspiration from this. Use the third one.

But he was giving you a tip: don't use that much bloom.  :wacko:

But he was giving you a tip: don't use that much bloom.  :wacko:

yes...i noted that way before you posted here.....

Posted (edited)

It wasnt random stuff. He literally said that its a bit too much bloom which is a perfectly good tip. Also if youre scared of him why be so passive agreesive?

Edited by CatOnCaffeine

That Bloom is too much It's burning my eyes

-snip-

Well, according to your image's standards, I would say this wallpaper qualifies under "MOTHERF***CKING - AMAZEBALLZ - HOLY S***T"

You used Carlotta rig

yes im running out of skins 

Well, according to your image's standards, I would say this wallpaper qualifies under "MOTHERF***CKING - AMAZEBALLZ - HOLY S***T"

is that a complement? 

>overbloomed

>no background

>no rig credits

ontopic: you've overused bloom, but you should add details as well.