ULTRABEAST

Minecraft Survival part 3

8 posts in this topic

I enjoy it, but please change the title. It sounds like a generic Mine craft playthrough. 

Try to make a fictional character, call yourself 'Jeb' and name it 'Jeb's Adventures. Also instead of doing your video's this way. Try making machinimas. For exmaple see CraftedMovie. 

If you decide to do machinimas, I will be grateful to partake and help you.

I enjoy it, but please change the title. It sounds like a generic Mine craft playthrough. 

Try to make a fictional character, call yourself 'Jeb' and name it 'Jeb's Adventures. Also instead of doing your video's this way. Try making machinimas. For exmaple see CraftedMovie. 

If you decide to do machinimas, I will be grateful to partake and help you.

I would do that. It would be great if you could help me. But I'm not sure how we would do that.

I would do that. It would be great if you could help me. But I'm not sure how we would do that.

I would voice certain characters, and develop a script :)

I would voice certain characters, and develop a script :)

That sounds like a great idea. But I don't think I'd be able to do any perspective besides 1st person. Do you have discord?

That sounds like a great idea. But I don't think I'd be able to do any perspective besides 1st person. Do you have discord?

No, I do not but I can create one. We should discuss this in Private Messaging:) 

No, I do not but I can create one. We should discuss this in Private Messaging:) 

'K