Asriel Dreemurr MOVABLE SPRITE!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This Is My First Rig! Hope You Like It!

Plus An Image!

bDUdBa3.png

Here's The Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjccs5tv1wlzfu8/Asriel_Dreemur_Rig.rar

OH, be quiet drama queens! its a perfectly good Asriel Dreemurr! And who knows, maybe someone WANTS to make a MI vid using sprites through Frisks view? I think you guys need to calm down. Some of your hate comments arn't even constructive criticism

im am speechless. i have wasted 4 hours of my life. working on this... "crap".

no. it feels like you are judging the look. TRIGGERED

9d40d705a64a6c7382f32238ae0514fec36f559a

The triggered Internet phenomenon is a very dead Internet phenomenon, and it's even worse that the picture has an ifunny.co water mark.

Also, we're SUPPOSED to judge the look. What else is there to judge?

Practice a bit, man. You're getting lots of hate. Before you know it, you might have lower rep than typhoonithon. Practice a bit, get better, and then start posting better stuff. That might make up for your major downrep and hate.

In short: Git gud

OH, be quiet drama queens! its a perfectly good Asriel Dreemurr! And who knows, maybe someone WANTS to make a MI vid using sprites through Frisks view? I think you guys need to calm down. Some of your hate comments arn't even constructive criticism

Please don't quote the entire post.
And it's not a very good rig. It's just a picture of Asriel. All you do is get a png image of Asriel from google images and put it on Mineimator and you've got a 'rig'. Here's some so called constructive criticism.

It has no effort put into it
It's just a picture

Please don't quote the entire post.
And it's not a very good rig. It's just a picture of Asriel. All you do is get a png image of Asriel from google images and put it on Mineimator and you've got a 'rig'. Here's some so called constructive criticism.

It has no effort put into it
It's just a picture

Actually it's an item, still bad.

Listen kid, you're new here, you shouldn't be telling us to "stop being drama queens" when you don't even know us. No, it's not perfectly good, it's just a sprite with a few moveable features, and if someone really wanted to animate like that, they could just get the actual sprites. We're all pretty calm. There are no hate comments in this topic, only comments explaining why the rig is bad.

People don't like das or undertale stuff unless it's like. 10/10 ign approved rig. And that's not a sprite. It's items. Just to let you know. Someone once made the new shit rigs and they were like, it looked like it was from the game pretty much it was really good so people liked it. People don't take kindly to fad or undertale stuff here. Just to let ya know :steve_sillyface: