[ Animation ] "J. Sanchez" ( Remake 3 out of 9 )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's been a while since I posted my last animation, but now I'm finally back with another one!

Christ, the animation was meant to be released back in the end of February, but was delayed due to lack of motivation as always.

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy my work! ?

Edited by Simon G. Andersen

12 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

Everything is top notch apart from the lighting

7 minutes ago, Iron431 said:

I'd have to agree with Dizzy, the animation was phenomenal, but the lighting could use work.

Could you please elaborate a bit? What's wrong with the lighting? Too dark? 

1 hour ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Mainly the torches, but at night when they were walking to his grandfather's house, something just looked off. Sorry I can't tell you what is wrong, but I feel it could be better. :/ (Not that it was bad)

Edited by Iron431

1 hour ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Maybe you could turn the SSAO Power down slightly? Apart from that I don't really know; the lighting looks awesome and ambient.  :v

I think their screens are too dimly lit.

Really awesome work I see. I'd say lighting is ok, tough it gets a little too dark sometimes but besides that, I love it since it feels like you have your own style, but that SSAO... yep, you should put it down a little :T

Not only that of why I love your animations, also because I always get inspired when I see them, It's amazing.

On 12/4/2017 at 5:58 PM, Simon G. Andersen said:

Christ, the animation was meant to be released back in the end of February, but was delayed due to lack of motivation as always.

Throw motivation out of the damn window. Why do you have to depend on a crappy feeling to do stuff? It's useless. I know it's hard to get rid of it, but you might end up not caring about it anymore like me. It only works for slowing you down, that's what I've learnt.

18 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Really awesome work I see. I'd say lighting is ok, tough it gets a little too dark sometimes but besides that, I love it since it feels like you have your own style, but that SSAO... yep, you should put it down a little :T

Not only that of why I love your animations, also because I always get inspired when I see them, It's amazing.

That's some nice words, Sticky. It means a lot to me that you're appreciating my work. :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Throw motivation out of the damn window. Why do you have to depend on a crappy feeling to do stuff? It's useless. I know it's hard to get rid of it, but you might end up not caring about it anymore like me. It only works for slowing you down, that's what I've learnt.

Sorry pal, but perhaps you should explain this a bit futher, since I don't quite get your point yet. :v