Players school have a story ?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe monster school more than anything.

But still, it seems like he's actually putting effort into this, and he realizes how the other monster/player schools are boring and is trying to twist the genre and actually make it something interesting or good.

Why not just give it a chance? Who knows, it might turn out okay (probably not, but still).

i sorry if my English was bad ( i didn't -no body from who i knows- talk English very well in my country )

Hey nice animation dude Im usually a any type of minecraft school hater but I actually like this It has story and possibly depth Posing was really good so were the backgrounds

I would rate this 7/10 For pretty epic If you keep this up we Might never have to look at Dumb monster school videos without stories ever! again! 

:I_approve: You Get The Notch Of Approval

why does this have so many views

i honestly hate my own series

Don't get me wrong, I loathe monster school more than anything.

But still, it seems like he's actually putting effort into this, and he realizes how the other monster/player schools are boring and is trying to twist the genre and actually make it something interesting or good.

Why not just give it a chance? Who knows, it might turn out okay (probably not, but still).

turning around a dead horse won't make it run.