Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wow this is beautiful, the saturation and vignetting make it feel so much more cold and dead. and oh man oh man I love those visible dust particles a lot, makes the ruins look even older.

but i'd probably add some blue and have the light shine some yellow light into the room, just some nice lighting/color contrast would be nice, i think colors are a very important factor to make good wallpapers, but it doesn't need to be, this looks brilliant as it is :D

10 minutes ago, Lumie said:

Wow this is beautiful, the saturation and vignetting make it feel so much more cold and dead. and oh man oh man I love those visible dust particles a lot, makes the ruins look even older.

but i'd probably add some blue and have the light shine some yellow light into the room, just some nice lighting/color contrast would be nice, i think colors are a very important factor to make good wallpapers, but it doesn't need to be, this looks brilliant as it is :D

Thank for your advice. (:D