TEAM] a zombie story

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so i need(i have scraped the old one)

animator(someone who can help me animate, even if they cant animate a least help when i come to something)

rigger

script an what not will me and another person

thats about it 

heres some story

a girl(yes a girl) wakes up in a house(hospital) and nobodys around and see zombies and what not(im making the storiy as we go along

i cannot pay but please PLEASE sigh up if you can

for the animator i need to see some work

also if dont want to help but want to be someone post your skin down below and say bad guy zombie or good guy

im picking very few to live throughout most of it so theres a chance you could die!

2 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Why don't we see some work that validates your competence at leading a production team?

this is my first project, and i cant show you, so are you helping or not cuz the real production is not here in the mine-imator forums...

1 minute ago, Bluey said:

this is my first project, and i cant show you, so are you helping or not cuz the real production is not here in the mine-imator forums...

So you're requesting animation samples from us so you don't waste your time with some nub but you won't do the same for us in return?

eh, I guess I could help... But honestly (Don't take this as self advertisement) Our series sound very alike, other than the fact that it follows a girl, and pretty much takes the basics from the pilot episode of the Walking dead. If you want me to help you rewrite the beginning, I very well could. Also, if you needed voice actors or such, I also may be able to help.

But as I said, take a look at Revelation.

So you're requesting animation samples from us so you don't waste your time with some nub but you won't do the same for us in return?

with what, iv never did this before?

2 minutes ago, Iron431 said:

My god, learn some grammar before making a request like this... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER IN A SENTENCE!!1 ;)

instead of comment about capitalizing a letter, all i want is a yes or no xD

Then you shouldn't ask animators for their work since you aren't offering any hints as to your capability.

Beggars can't be choosers.

begging?!?! this is a idea im just asking if anyone wanted to help when i get to that point!

44 minutes ago, Bluey said:

begging?!?! this is a idea im just asking if anyone wanted to help when i get to that point!

We are animators here, we take this task seriously and we don't like to waste time. Because if you want somebody to take time out of their lifes for this, then prove you're worth of helping. We don't like such promises here, we like proof the same way you do :T

If I wanted to join this project, what If I gave no proof of my animating skills? What If I said "ok i got nothing to show but im good animator please accept me"? Even if you accepted me, your behaviour wouldn't be compatible with the way most people work here ^_^

Just a tip from an experienced member :thumbsup: