Parrot Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

One upon a time, a farmer was lonely. He figured he would get a parrot to keep him company. When he brought the parrot home, he tried teaching it so speak. He said "Hey parrot, say Poly wants a biscuit, Poly wants a biscuit" the bird didn't respond. He tried once more and didn't succeed. He figured it was because it was a new pet, so he got the eggs from the chicken coop, and headed to bed. The next morning, He went to the pet store and asked for advice on how to get his parrot to listen to him. The pet store clerk had no idea what a parrot was and told the farmer to get lost. It was night, and the farmer tried again. He said "say poly wants a biscuit, say poly wants a biscuit" The bird twitched and ate some seeds. this time the farmer was really mad. He screamed at the parrot "Say poly wants a biscuit or I'll break your scrawny neck" The bird twitched and the farmer threw the crackers at the cage. The bird looked at the farmer and twitched. The farmer was s mad that night he forgot to collect the eggs. The next morning the farmer woke up and the parrot was gone. He heard a noise from outside and went to see what caused it. There the parrot was, holding the last chicken in his hands, with at least a hundred dead chickens and eggs everywhere. The parrot had a devilish smile on his face and almost yelled "Say poly wants a biscuit or I'll break your scrawny neck" and snapped the chicken's neck in two.

The End!

this took me almost 6 minutes to type.

My dad came up with this story btw, he's got some good ones

Edited by Nerdinq

20 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

One upon a time, a farmer was lonely. He figured he would get a parrot to keep him company. When he brought the parrot home, he tried teaching it so speak. He said "Hey parrot, say Poly wants a biscuit, Poly wants a biscuit" the bird didn't respond. He tried once more and didn't succeed. He figured it was because it was a new pet, so he got the eggs from the chicken coop, and headed to bed. The next morning, He went to the pet store and asked for advice on how to get his parrot to listen to him. The pet store clerk had no idea what a parrot was and told the farmer to get lost. It was night, and the farmer tried again. He said "say poly wants a biscuit, say poly wants a biscuit" The bird twitched and ate some seeds. this time the farmer was really mad. He screamed at the parrot "Say poly wants a biscuit or I'll break your scrawny neck" The bird twitched and the farmer threw the crackers at the cage. The bird looked at the farmer and twitched. The farmer was s mad that night he forgot to collect the eggs. The next morning the farmer woke up and the parrot was gone. He heard a noise from outside and went to see what caused it. There the parrot was, holding the last chicken in his hands, with at least a hundred dead chickens and eggs everywhere. The parrot had a devilish smile on his face and almost yelled "Say poly wants a biscuit or I'll break your scrawny neck" and snapped the chicken's neck in two.

The End!

this took me almost 6 minutes to type.

My dad came up with this story btw, he's got some good ones

How can a bird smile?