Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

IbYnLts.png
Thanks @Keep on Chucking for the nether lighting.

Because of what I made last night, I was inspired to make a movie poster of some kind, I think it turned out well.

Spoiler

Skins Used
Modified on my style.
Angst
@Zeno
Myself
@SB7989
@TheGodOfTrouble
@willingsas
@BBruce7815

#Hell, a movie about 5 people that call themselves lords are on their way on the edgiest adventure ever, so edgy that only a 11 year old that just seen terminator could imagine the movie..

The year 2178, the world has gone to shit, super gun wielding robots have gone haywire caused by a super secret dangerous cooperation named the Millennium Latex God's, or the M.L.G, created by the super evil Doctor RoboBrain MK-76, a super secret spy scientist that worked as a super secret super hero in the late 2045's that preserved his super secret brain inside a super secret super computer causing super secret immorality as a super secret machine. 

The lords are on a cliché mission to defeat the evil MLG while battling super robots with super secret guns that shoot laser missiles out of their laser shooting eyes. With the power of vintage Internet phenomena they reach the gigantic super secret MLG building and fight their way to the top of the tower with explosions and bullets and more explosions, but then at the final floor, guarding the super secret door to the super secret room containing the super secret Doctor RoboBrain stands a very edgy OC, 17 years old, wears a black cloak, has super armour, and 2 red eyes that glow brighter than the sun, wielding a super secret gun that fires robots that wield super secret guns, he serves as a tough fight for the Lords, eventually a lord makes a call that eventually causes a big gorilla busting through the wall and beats up the entire opposing enemies, the gorilla turns and says "It's all ogre now" and flies away with super secret rocket boots.

The lords bust inside the super secret room to find out Doctor RoboBrainMK-76 has escaped using a super secret rocket propelled CPU and the movie ends showing a To Be Continued scene and is followed up with 10 more sequels and 3 prequels.

TL;DR : Edgy movie with edgy robots.

Not enough Michael Bay. 2/10.

On 4/3/2017 at 8:21 AM, Minecraftvinnyq said:

I can't wait for the sequel! I heard a rumor that An extra 13 new main characters are going to be in this

I heard the sequel will be called #Heck and it's coming Duodecember 219, in 18,279,531 years