Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, DrCuto said:

Ôi VL người Việt

Yay

1 hour ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Lip syncing is horrible, the animation is too linear, and I'm convinced you just used shader review videos for everything else. 

Dude, this is mine-imator ,  Do you want better??  You need wacth C4D or Blender . Mine-imator only can do that. And yes, i use shader for my video, so ???? If It make you angry, why you go there and watch ?????????????

8 minutes ago, legumball123 said:

Yay

Dude, this is mine-imator ,  Do you want better??  You need wacth C4D or Blender . Mine-imator only can do that. And yes, i use shader for my video, so ???? If It make you angry, why you go there and watch ?????????????

Dont tell me that is all mine-imator can do, because it's not. The reason I was pointing out the shader thing was because that just shows less effort, you only animated one thing, and poorly may I add. It's not to worse ever but there are far worse.

29 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Dont tell me that is all mine-imator can do, because it's not. The reason I was pointing out the shader thing was because that just shows less effort, you only animated one thing, and poorly may I add. It's not to worse ever but there are far worse.

Sorry dude , relax :v