Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, after making Rigs about Ink monsters and angry colorful birds I have decided to make something that Vanilla "users can use",

V2 includes:

-2015 And 2016 April fools items.

-Horse Saddle.

-BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE.

what's in this box is a sheet Minecraft/MC:PE of other items, Selected GUI/Menu buttons that fit as items,unused items,upcoming items,Statues Icons,all Frames of both the Clock and the compass, and education edition items... all of these came from the source files of Minecraft and they are not custom made.  this is perfect for anyone who likes to stick with vanilla.

Spoiler

fLoMtKk.png

Just right Click the image than press save image. boom...

Here is some examples for it,pls look at it it took 2 hours to make and edit.

Spoiler

Note: the skins used are not included, they are also from skin packs as well

XyqTfSE.png

f274e5n.jpg

UUdEsVk.jpg

Textures belong to Mojang!

Edited by Minecraftvinnyq

12 minutes ago, x3j50 said:

An Xbox logo, a microphone with a red X and a clothes hanger.

I'm sure someone would use them, but I don't know in what situation it will be used on.

you never know when something may come in handy. i'm probably going to use a few of them in an animation i'm working on.

1 hour ago, lifecraft said:

when will the nether reactor be ready? i haven't been able to do the animation with the stone cutter without it.

I just realized it would be too simplistic since the only major feature is the corners. And that would look weird.

15 minutes ago, Minecraftvinnyq said:

I just realized it would be too simplistic since the only major feature is the corners. And that would look weird.

oh, i thought the the inside would have 3D wires (or whatever that stuff is in the inside), and then have an extruding or intruding center (the yellow part)

Image result for nether reactor

19 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

oh, i thought the the inside would have 3D wires (or whatever that stuff is in the inside), and then have an extruding or intruding center (the yellow part)

Image result for nether reactor

Yeah...but I Make rigs Like these that fits minecraft story mode.