Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The animation itself wasn't that bad. There are some things you should work on though.

-Camera angles: Try looking up some tutorials on good camera angles on YouTube. Also pay attention to what other great animator's camera angles look like, and practice.

-Lighting: The rooms could use some. Maybe a few lamps here and there with some color variations. Just practice on it, and you should get the hang of it.

-Animation: This is a pretty big thing. Look up some tutorials on YouTube like "Mine-Imator movement tutorial" or something like that. I think Cazakoja made a good one. Also look up Alan Beckers "Principles of animation" on YouTube. They help out a lot. Overall just look up tutorials, and practice practice practice.

I honestly see potential in you. Also don't worry about the fact that this is fad. People in the Mine-Imator community have proved time, and time again that fad animations are acceptable as long as it's executed properly, and is good. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Edited by Ninja Dino

16 hours ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

1. The lighting needs work.

2. The movements are stiff.

3. 13 second intro, 1 minute animation.

4. FNA.F

1. The lighting is supposed to be dark.

2. Ok that's a little true, I'll work on that.

3.  The audio is only a minute long.  Are you saying I shouldn't have an intro?

4. Ok I'm sorry.  I didn't know about the anti-F.NAF rule.

4 hours ago, Base Animations said:

1. The lighting is supposed to be dark.

2. Ok that's a little true, I'll work on that.

3.  The audio is only a minute long.  Are you saying I shouldn't have an intro?

4. Ok I'm sorry.  I didn't know about the anti-F.NAF rule.

1. It's not that it's dark, it's just not good. I'm fine with dark animations, but the lighting was really low effort.

2. Thank you.

3. Having an intro is fine, it's just that when it's over 5 seconds long it's a little overdone.

4. There isn't an anti-FNA.F rule, it's just that the lower quality animations usually use FNA.F and it has seriously gotten old.