Join us For a Bite (Canceled)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Base Animations said:

How do I get to know you guys then?  I wanna grow a great community and channel for everyone to enjoy!

Heres 10 Tips

1: Dont start a collab below 100 Rep If you atleast got 100 rep it means some of the people know you on the forums

2: These kind of post are getting annoying all f naf post all getting annoying

3: No example? At Least A Example!

4: I ran out of things make this list 4 tips!

Edited by Mobdestoryer

1 hour ago, Base Animations said:

How do I get to know you guys then?  I wanna grow a great community and channel for everyone to enjoy!

a kid with big dreams......try and make somthing not fad.....we "im a fnan" dont take too kindly to fad around here xD

(i like fad for its thing and stuff to put togerter and that, i dont post any of it)

and you dont just "become and have a fanbase" in s short amount of time, takes a bit

Personally, I hate fad, but it's not you're fault, as you didn't know. Never post fad here if you want a positive streak, and just because I'm feeling bad about this, I'm up-repping. The reason is because most fad animations are done by noobs with incredibly complex rigs, which = absolute shit. People associate this with MI, and no-one likes MI anymore. The same thing happened with Monster School, and I was actually very, very close to not actually trying this software out because of animations like fad and Monster school. So move to a different topic, and good luck animating!

1 minute ago, Iron431 said:

Personally, I hate fad, but it's not you're fault, as you didn't know. Never post fad here if you want a positive streak, and just because I'm feeling bad about this, I'm up-repping. The reason is because most fad animations are done by noobs with incredibly complex rigs, which = absolute shit. People associate this with MI, and no-one likes MI anymore. The same thing happened with Monster School, and I was actually very, very close to not actually trying this software out because of animations like fad and Monster school. So move to a different topic, and good luck animating!

Thanks