Can the shape for the Profile be fixed/changed?...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So for some people who may not know what i'm saying, the shape for the profile looks like this,

vHRcEaK.png

because of that some of us is having trouble with profile pics(like mine is round at the top.) so could it be possible to make it a bland square? some may have problems with the curves.

*puts on noob hate shield.*

You can literally just change your profile picture. Either shrink your picture so it'll fit in in the middle without geting cut off or just move it a few pixels downwards. It's that easy.

(And for the record.. I actually like your profile picture being round in the top)

AAAAND the picture's shape is actually this.

5201fb529fa6625740133cfa3c65e888.png

Edited by Skjold

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

You can literally just change your profile picture. Either shrink your picture so it'll fit in in the middle without geting cut off or just move it a few pixels downwards. It's that easy.

(And for the record.. I actually like your profile picture being round in the top)

But because of it's size and compatibility it will stay the same place...and after 2 hours I am not redoing it again xD

*also thx*