Rig Requests

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MY MOM oh wait nevermind shes to big to fit into mine imator Ok think of like 1 TB shes 500 Times that ya thats one fat mother ****** Even if you tried not even mine imator has enough space for her (Jk she is not fat lol)

On 2017-03-28 at 9:34 PM, Mobdestoryer said:

MY MOM oh wait nevermind shes to big to fit into mine imator Ok think of like 1 TB shes 500 Times that ya thats one fat mother ****** Even if you tried not even mine imator has enough space for her (Jk she is not fat lol)

That's no way to speak about your mother.

17 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

But dude that's rude to your mother.

Ya Maybe it is but still the internet isn't all nice and also Its not like im saying my moms name it could be anyone mom really

1 hour ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Ya Maybe it is but still the internet isn't all nice and also Its not like im saying my moms name it could be anyone mom really

Of course the internet is not nice but don't talk shit about your mom.

18 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

If you say that that's just a red flag you have mom.

Ughhh Im done chatting here have a Rep up for your trys to make me not make mom jokes fair wells good person of the internet as I sail into the deep deep internet seas