Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

And now I present to you an SW rig. Darth Vader. This rig was actually inspired by the Minecraft Console Skinpacks, so that is why it has that effect. So anyway, this does not come with it's own lightsaber. Go get your own, sorry about that. Anyway, on to images. Don't want any 'No pics, no clicks'.i_am_your_father_by_jiodajslhdf-db3n87g.

Great, now let's go to the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfkgq8kyxexneom/Darth+Vader.zip

Though it shows that it has a lightsaber, I removed it from the download for there could be claiming problems, so here's a link to that rig.

Edited by TheLuigiNoidMan

no no no the rig is great for a new person dont get me wrong, im just sick of starwars i live in a starwars famliy, arlright i see now that was a **** move of mine, im sorry

Edited by Bluey

On 3/26/2017 at 4:51 PM, -StickyMations- said:

Did you make that helmet on your own? It's pretty cool considering you're a newbie. I'd like you to include that same style in the whole body, It'd be cool.

Also thanks for uploading pics!

Yes, actually. I even made the skin myself, and again, this is inspired by the Minecraft Skinpack.

On 3/26/2017 at 5:40 PM, Iron431 said:

Ya.. cough cough ... #selfadvertising

But I did include a link to that rig. I did this because I did NOT create the lightsaber rig.

10 hours ago, Minecraftvinnyq said:

FINALLY A RIG THAT IS INVOLVED FROM A SKIN PACK!!!

I know, right? There are LITERALLY no Skin pack rigs I know of. (Well that's not true, for there is this, I guess.) But still, where are these things?

I will try to make more of these, though.

8 hours ago, TheLuigiNoidMan said:

I know, right? There are LITERALLY no Skin pack rigs I know of. (Well that's not true, for there is this, I guess.) But still, where are these things?

I will try to make more of these, though.

oh.