Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, Spectral said:

FIRST
But damn son. Sick rig. If I could make 100 accounts i'd upvote this 100 times.

4 minutes ago, Kreuzer said:

gg

also rip pc

Vielen d a n k! (Thank you very much!)
My laptop is certainly above 40oC at the moment

Edited by L0nEW0lF071

1 hour ago, L0nEW0lF071 said:

This rig is mine please do not steal it.

as long as there's no download button i doubt someone will go out of their way just to replicate your rig

7 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

please don't make that a thing over here in the forums. we aren't youtube comment section, we are the MI Forums comment section.

so you're trying to make an arguement that the members of MI are better than youtuber commenters...
giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

so you're trying to make an arguement that the members of MI are better than youtuber commenters... *laughing*

i meant that we arent the same, and i didnt mean the youtuber commenters (the ones who make videos), i meant the random commenters.

atleast here isn't any "look free stuff go to this link www.verysuspiciouslink.com/notascam", kids screaming (well that happens here too sometimes), "CAN WE GET 10000 LIKES ON DIS COMMENT!?!" and other stuff like that.

2 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

i meant that we arent the same, and i didnt mean the youtuber commenters (the ones who make videos), i meant the random commenters.

atleast here isn't any "look free stuff go to this link www.verysuspiciouslink.com/notascam", kids screaming (well that happens here too sometimes), "CAN WE GET 10000 LIKES ON DIS COMMENT!?!" and other stuff like that.

mm true dat

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

as long as there's no download button i doubt someone will go out of their way just to replicate your rig

With that much stuff i used I doubt that the kids with no rigging skills and steals stuff can even open the file.

Really nice! Almost makes me want to finish my Panzer III J1 rig that I have lying around, but haven't due to a glitch where the drive wheels keep facing the same direction on the torsion suspension. But, made this back when the place wasn't into tanks (glad to see that has changed), and when the methods weren't as sophisticated. And you beat me to a all-openable, complete-interior model!

Spoiler

panzerkampfwagen_iii_ausf__j_wip_by_sparpanzerkampfwagen_iii_ausf__j_wip___by_sp

Anyway, back to your praise! It's an absolutely beautiful model, and very well finished! My criticisms would be that the front transmission/driver/radio operator hatches are modeled incorrectly, The shutzen is too short (mostly the front pieces, but all of it needs a little resizing, check out War Thunder for accurate modeling), the return rollers are a tad too big, the front lower glacis plates are almost like a Panzer IV's, and the late exhaust is not seen.

However, I love the smoke launchers, spaced armor, cupola, detailed interior, suspension and the fact even the pistol ports open up! As like, the biggest Panzer III lover, I highly approve!

7 hours ago, Subject 052 said:

Really nice! Almost makes me want to finish my Panzer III J1 rig that I have lying around, but haven't due to a glitch where the drive wheels keep facing the same direction on the torsion suspension. But, made this back when the place wasn't into tanks (glad to see that has changed), and when the methods weren't as sophisticated. And you beat me to a all-openable, complete-interior model!

Reveal hidden contents

panzerkampfwagen_iii_ausf__j_wip_by_sparpanzerkampfwagen_iii_ausf__j_wip___by_sp

Anyway, back to your praise! It's an absolutely beautiful model, and very well finished! My criticisms would be that the front transmission/driver/radio operator hatches are modeled incorrectly, The shutzen is too short (mostly the front pieces, but all of it needs a little resizing, check out War Thunder for accurate modeling), the return rollers are a tad too big, the front lower glacis plates are almost like a Panzer IV's, and the late exhaust is not seen.

However, I love the smoke launchers, spaced armor, cupola, detailed interior, suspension and the fact even the pistol ports open up! As like, the biggest Panzer III lover, I highly approve!

Thanks! I totally I used some war thunder here but it seems like i've missed(<- huehuehue, the commander says that in war thunder if you do a non penetration) some details  forgot to make the exhausts coz its already lagging like hell (2-10fps) xD

8 hours ago, Subject 052 said:

Hide contents

COUGHSELFPROMOTIONCOUGHCOUGH