Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Me and my friend, RandomJeremy, decided to make something for my girl, as my gift to her.

fw4Nm7K.jpg

I'm so glad and thankful for having her in my life, and I'm glad this wallpaper means a lot to her as well.

NOTE: I know fire isn't actually thick, but we meant to put that there. (Her name's Flame. I think you get the quote now ? If not, then good luck looking for the meaning) 

Anyways, have a lovely rest of your afternoon/morning/current time at your place.

20 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Wait is her name Flame in real life or is that her name on the internet. If its her internet name, is this one of those dumb internet relationships? 

...it's her irl name. Jk of course it's her Internet name you silly goomba.

and our relationship isn't dumb.. :| honestly not sure what you were going with there

8 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

have u even seen her live yet if not oh my where has life taken such internet activites of what people called :Dumb":facepalm: 

(Online mInecraft dating: usually referred to as real, only used by kids 11 and younger) 

Dont get triggered

Don't worry, we're not 11
We haven't met each other irl yet, but hopefully we will soon :) 

7 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

It's... a long story.

Ain't gonna question it, bro! Happens to all of us. Except my story in a nutshell, loved someone, then she moved somewhere. Dunno where though...