Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

prepare to get down-voted to oblivion, I'll start

but anyways, was the Jason Bourne film crew recording this?

i don't care for reputation, and i don't need reputation to be a good member, and you hate F-N-a-F for "unknown" reasions, please go play all-saga 1, 2, 3, 4 & SL, beacuse everyone has to make own Decisions, so i made my one, go make yours.

Edited by IsaacRenders02

12 minutes ago, IsaacRenders02 said:

i don't care for reputation, and i don't need reputation to be a good member, and you hate F-N-a-F for "unknown" reasions, please go play all-saga 1, 2, 3, 4 & SL, beacuse everyone has to make own Decisions, so i made my one, go make yours.

Literally everyone on this forum hates Fad. If you want to share that, this isn't the place

27 minutes ago, IsaacRenders02 said:

Tell the truth @Supah.exe @Mr. Darl and more..., Like this game, Stop giving bad population for these people.

yeah but here's the thing, this video is bad, it doesn't make sense, it's over-edited, flatlands, literally the only thing there is two imported models, and I doubt you put much thought into the punchline. the forums hates fad because it's over done and unoriginal and newbies like to create a bunch of low quality content in a short amount of time with it. Supah and Darl put a lot of time and effort into their creations. are you seeing a difference here?

Edited by Mike

:no::no::no:

The council of Smileys decrees this unworthy.

(I hate FAD but the camera movements are nice so imma leave it neutral.)

Edited by Jovan0896

1 hour ago, IsaacRenders02 said:

it's just a BUNCH of non-open minded people.

We will never be open-minded to rushed garbage. The reason why we accept Darl and Supah is because they actually put time and effort behind their work, unlike you.

57 minutes ago, IsaacRenders02 said:

i don't care for reputation, and i don't need reputation to be a good member

Although, you need reputation of the positive variety to be any kind of good member, that's for sure.  8D

We have never had a member with permanent negative rep who was worth a second thought.

For a new guy you seem to think you know a lot about us...

Edited by Emaniplex

I'm going to just say this:

If you want to be here and be accepted you need to meet people's standards and be open to criticism. It's like YouTube in a way, just follow what is and isn't good to people and you will do fine. Effort and time is also a thing, this is just flatlands, two rigs, and maybe a camera preset. You may just be starting, but that isn't an excuse here (apparently) so it is good just to take your time in animations and perfect most movements. You don't have to make all of the movements perfect, just the major ones. After that is making sure that what you've made isn't too bad, or has something that people won't approve of. I made a merry Christmas wallpaper with a dab and overediting as a joke and all that did was get me -6 rep. Reputation is good for you considering that people who look over your account will judge you by your rep, bad I know but still, this is the POWER OF THE INTERNET were talking about here. People will take anything they find worthwhile and actually see it while if they don't see what they expect then you have no one bothering to look at you a second time around.

Think about what you do and say and you get around. Be open to what people expect of you, that doesn't mean that you have to be that in real life or anything, just here.

20 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

We will never be open-minded to rushed garbage. The reason why we accept Darl and Supah is because they actually put time and effort behind their work, unlike you.

Although, you need reputation of the positive variety to be any kind of good member, that's for sure.  8D

We have never had a member with permanent negative rep who was worth a second thought.

For a new guy you seem to think you know a lot about us...

As always, you always give us good reviews in the comments....

Seriously, for me, you know what you say at the right time, I'm not comparing you to a god or anything, but you certainly know how to rekt someone.

pfNTgj.gif

3 hours ago, IsaacRenders02 said:

The reason people hate it is because before I joined, fad was filling the forums to the brim. Also, the fandom is just filled with cringey kids about my age.

Hello i would like to say personally i think you are a good animator for a noob in the forums me in particular does not really care about fad or anything but i don't hate on it

I have done something like what you have done, like i jump scared ppl and i got a lot of hate for it. I am very sorry that you have a lot of down votes but people do not like to be jump scared and the community doesnt like fad or anything like that so i just wanted to say Good Job! Keep up the good work!:D

I'll put it simple.

We don't like fad. Why? For a long time newbies have basically been spamming low-quality fad animations without any effort put into them. And we don't like low-quality animations without any effort put into them. So fad has been linked to newbies, and seen as bad and clunky.

The difference between the average newbie, like you, and mr.darl is that mr.darl actually puts his effort and skill in his work to make something good.

15 hours ago, IsaacRenders02 said:

You may not care, but your reputation is an indicator of how much people like you. That's why it's called reputation. Also, "unkown reasons", really..?

Im all about support newbies and whatnot but this is ridiculous. You say we're close minded yet you are blaming your negative rep on the fact that its fad when in reality, its just the poor quality of it. The fact that its fad doesnt so it any favors of course since its already hated but its been proven that even those who hate fad will respect the work if its actually good. Im personally neutral towards fad and even I find this work lazy and lack lustered. Its the people like you who make it so hard to defend the newbies.

tl;dr fad isnt the problem, its your skills so git gud or get out

Edited by CatOnCaffeine

Wanna know why I don't like FNA.F? Because it's not a good game. Story is fine, but otherwise it just isn't a good game. The sequels aren't that good either.

This review explains why, just watch it because I don't wanna go in-depth.

MERP-A-DERP, JUST PASSIN' THROUGH.

Edited by BAC0NB0Y