Lost In Time [ 4K Cinematic / #MSEV ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Eyy hello, everyone! I'm Phupha and I'm back with my latest wallpaper.

uZ6vXWF.jpg

I made this for... not a collab but event for my group "MAUT (Minecraft Animator Universe Thailand). This event called "MSEV (Music Event)", this event is about describe your feeling with your song and wallpaper. Post a wallpaper and tag #MSEV.

Ya, not my best because I don't have a feeling to make it looks good so ya...

Song while I was making this wallpaper:

Credit:

@ZZZZane, @superninja574, @Nicolasev, @Mooshim, @BloxTheRigger for skins. I made rigs for you guys 2 years ago and re-used it just now. xD

Raw Image:

CLOdaTv.png

Edited by Phupha

Oh oh! I love how you have just added a ton of editing to it and kept a good looking wallpaper. I mean like, you can clearly see you have a lot of control over editing.

When I do something like this, it ends up being just a mess ;-;

I absolutely love the atmosphere of it

4 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Oh oh! I love how you have just added a ton of editing to it and kept a good looking wallpaper. I mean like, you can clearly see you have a lot of control over editing.

When I do something like this, it ends up being just a mess ;-;

I absolutely love the atmosphere of it

Ayy, thank you! <3 This took me a while to edit this wallpaper, well that are a lot of failed spot in this wallpaper... hmm, gotta tried to fix once I get back from school. xD