Portal Sentry Turret Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Voila! a Portal Sentry Turret Rig! This was made by cubes only, that means no lag! Yaaaaay!!!!

Ya'll want pics? Here ya go

Spoiler

Portal_Sentry_Turret.png

Spoiler

Portal_Turret_Rig_2.png

Download:

Edited by AmazingWolfGamer

1 minute ago, AmazingWolfGamer said:

lol, Dont worry, ill make a TF2 Sentry Turret if you want ! :D

you dont need to, i just say that when i see something that i think is tf2 related, but then its actually something else.

9 hours ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Nice one mate, it actually looks very well done! 

Thank You!!

8 hours ago, Enchantek said:

You could've put the two photos in the same dropdown thing (I don't know the exact name).

I like the detail in the interior though.

I Actually Thinked twice if i should do the interior or not, and i made the interior because im making a Defective Turret aswell! :D

1 minute ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

This deserves some rep :P
My only wish is that is was more of a 'Pixel' or 'Minecraft' style.. although I like it a lot, I just like stuff to fit all in the same theme :) 

Thanks for the rep :D , and also this is just a Ver 1 of the Turret, im making the other one which is, well, not more of a..... "square"

Hello um your a rig is making my timeline go very slow on my new animation on mine-imator community... so I tried to delete it and then it gave me a fatal error that it won't delete, and I went to my project files and its not even there anyways so I get back on my Mine-imator to see if its deleted, nope its still there..... is there anyway of fixing this please I'm making a portal 2 animation that's 2 minutes long and about to go to 3 minutes except this got in the way!