Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

10 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

It's a damn "forum relationship", this guy's a moron, no idea what he's doing.

I'm sorry, who are you? And how is it that you think you know anything about me or my personal life? Again, I'm just a tad bit confused as all.

4 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

David? Male?

Not sure how it's relevant, but there you go..

Oh shit how'd you know my name? xD 

Also, WRONG!!!! I Identify as a paper plate. There just wasn't an option so I chose male.

1 hour ago, Peachfig said:

I love SKIBBZ clones and forum relationships.

/s

its not even a forum relationship. That dude's literally talking out of his ass. He doesn't know anything. He just sits there and tries to act smart looking for beef.

Edited by Pharien

JosSamLoh comes in What even is this topic? It seems like a human being made a pose sing user-made rigs to represent himself and his girlfriend. And there is a major chance it's not even as close to the real life person.

Now at first a bunch of people came and started rating the pic saying it's cool, then someone comes and says:

..Is that SKIBBZ's Minecraft character?

...Either way, what even IS this?

Fair enough, the person was asking a question, and did not understand this, then out of nowhere someone says Ivan ( whoever the **** he is?)

then it turns out to be Pharien. Meaning that the skibbz rig is a representation of him, then Emaniplex  comes along make a really passive-aggressive comment and boom.

We're just getting started. Tditdadwat...or Tditwdatdat or whatever asks " what specifically is this" and Pharien answers with a Internet phenomenon which is kinda of a bad move because it can come as passive aggressive. And then people realize the girl character is his girlfriend and nobodyis sure if it's Pharien's or SKIBBZ. 

Colonel Muffin gives constructive criticism and Porud_AnimatorZ asks a personal question...and it becomes tame. and there's a spongebob video thrown in and it becomes tame again. THEN tditdatdwt replys the guy who asked the personal question saying and I quote "It's a damn "forum relationship", this guy's a moron, no idea what he's doing." which in fairness, is a fair comment if you're throwing your relationship like that on the internet. Then Pharien attacks him which is okay, but in quite an aggressive way not realising Proud_AnimatorZ's question which was ALSO personal, then its just them two arguing, with tditdatdwt coming out as the apparent and arguably winner of the argument. 

and then people start attacking him and then JosSamLo comes in with philosophy. 

This topic is a   #$@&%*!   masterpiece.

Edited by Vixel

On 2017-04-03 at 8:27 AM, Vixel said:

JosSamLoh comes in What even is this topic? It seems like a human being made a pose sing user-made rigs to represent himself and his girlfriend. And there is a major chance it's not even as close to the real life person.

Now at first a bunch of people came and started rating the pic saying it's cool, then someone comes and says:

..Is that SKIBBZ's Minecraft character?

...Either way, what even IS this?

Fair enough, the person was asking a question, and did not understand this, then out of nowhere someone says Ivan ( whoever the **** he is?)

then it turns out to be Pharien. Meaning that the skibbz rig is a representation of him, then Emaniplex  comes along make a really passive-aggressive comment and boom.

We're just getting started. Tditdadwat...or Tditwdatdat or whatever asks " what specifically is this" and Pharien answers with a Internet phenomenon which is kinda of a bad move because it can come as passive aggressive. And then people realize the girl character is his girlfriend and nobodyis sure if it's Pharien's or SKIBBZ. 

Colonel Muffin gives constructive criticism and Porud_AnimatorZ asks a personal question...and it becomes tame. and there's a spongebob video thrown in and it becomes tame again. THEN tditdatdwt replys the guy who asked the personal question saying and I quote "It's a damn "forum relationship", this guy's a moron, no idea what he's doing." which in fairness, is a fair comment if you're throwing your relationship like that on the internet. Then Pharien attacks him which is okay, but in quite an aggressive way not realising Proud_AnimatorZ's question which was ALSO personal, then its just them two arguing, with tditdatdwt coming out as the apparent and arguably winner of the argument. 

and then people start attacking him and then JosSamLo comes in with philosophy. 

This topic is a   #$@&%*!   masterpiece.

Well said.