Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ABRACIDABRA I HAVE MADE ANOTHER RIG!

(wow amazing............<_<)

I have made a rig based on a existing unused block in "Minecraft PE"

DA STONE CUTTER!

Before I show you the rig, the stone cutter is a unused block in Minecraft Pocket edition/windows 10 edition that sadly now has no use.

before it became useless, it was supposed to be a "2nd Crafting Table" that could craft Stone Bricks, Polished,Stair, and other Types of uses for decorative purposes with stone.

Now here's the Rig!

Spoiler

PqLW8i5g.png

ps: it's the thing behind the anvil's hammer.

The rig itself:

5h970kB.png

goHNdhs.png

gQJ8ay9.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/17x2cqd9xx6ir4v/3D_Stone_Cutter.zip

And as a bonus here's the original for ya to place when ya want somethin' simple!

YkIInYz.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5bff497z88tc1o/Stone_Cutter.zip

I hope you enjoy this simple, but original Minecraft Rig!

(note, no credit needed for projects of yours!)

24 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

I remember that old block, I used to wonder where it was when I started playing Xbox edition. do you remember the nether reactor?

Image result for nether reactor

yeah, it was used for getting nether blocks, and other stuff unobtainable in PE years ago. it was a *HUGE* dungeon.

and since you mentioned dat, i may make a 3D nether reactor next :D

Edited by Minecraftvinnyq

5 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

lol, yea i ruined my world with them, there where a bunch of those dungeons everywhere

(sorry, forgot to quote)

When I started play PE, I wasn't enable to activate or even craft those x) Their wasn't even swords in creative, or either podzol, clay, carpet, tnt, redstone... still talking but no one cares.

11 minutes ago, Chaukeke said:

When I started play PE, I wasn't enable to activate or even craft those x) Their wasn't even swords in creative, or either podzol, clay, carpet, tnt, redstone... still talking but no one cares.

lol, they don't work in creative, i don't really remember how to craft them though. but when did you start playing it? they were eventually removed. 

ps: you just achieved 100 rep!

Edited by lifecraft

1 minute ago, Minecraftvinnyq said:

But it's a replica of the stone cutter from the game itself.

it's supposed to be like that.

Well like how far extended it is from the original block, not to the sides.

On 20/03/2017 at 4:19 PM, lifecraft said:

lol, they don't work in creative, i don't really remember how to craft them though. but when did you start playing it? they were eventually removed. 

ps: you just achieved 100 rep!

Yeahhhhh ! Thank you ! :D

So, hum, I started playing MCPE when the only ennemies were zombies and spiders (and maybe skeletons) and you had infinite glass, bricks and toches x) Yeah, pretty much the very beggining.

2 minutes ago, Chaukeke said:

Yeahhhhh ! Thank you ! :D

So, hum, I started playing MCPE when the only ennemies were zombies and spiders (and maybe skeletons) and you had infinite glass, bricks and toches x) Yeah, pretty much the very beggining.

you were playing the free one, they removed that

32 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

you were playing the free one, they removed that

I know, but when I was playing, it was in the official bought version with borders and world saves... Wow, I may download it on my phone again.

27 minutes ago, lifecraft said:

you should, alot has changed. personally i miss the old more simple version but everyone seems to love the new complex one

MCPE is better than the PC version as well :I ...