The Lost Kid Notch : Episode 1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

wut.

Makes no sense.

Better voice acting, PLEASE.

The animation is horrendous.

Plot could use some work.

Watermark. Remove it.

oh yeah did I say this made no sense?

also that ending is weird

Overall this whole animation needs work. And by work, I mean ALOT of work.

Edited by ZephyrAnimations

@BlueYoshi73 @ZephyrAnimations You know you shouldn't just be down repping fresh newbies. It kind of ruins their motivation. At least Zephyr gave critcism. Yoshi, you didn't even give criticism... By the way, get better voice actors, there are lots on the forums. Work on movements, you can look at real human movements and positions for that as a reference.

Edited by Jovan0896

4 minutes ago, ZephyrAnimations said:

wut.

Makes no sense.

Better voice acting, PLEASE.

The animation is horrendous.

Plot could use some work.

oh yeah did I say this made no sense?

also that ending is weird

Overall this whole animation needs work. And by work, I mean ALOT of work.

:| ^_^ I wil surely try my best to improve 

7 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

@BlueYoshi73 @ZephyrAnimations You know you shouldn't just be down repping fresh newbies. It kind of ruins their motivation. At least Zephyr gave critcism. Yoshi, you didn't even give criticism... By the way, get better voice actors, there are lots on the forums. Work on movements, you can look at real human movements and positions for that as a reference.

i really don't care, i don't think i need to. its self explanatory

I don't entirely agree with @BlueYoshi73 on things, but I think he has the right to click the down rep button if he didn't like it, that is what it's for. Yeah, we kinda go a bit hard on new members when it comes to the things they make, but the negative rep should motivate them to improve, not discourage them, and if it did, do you think that they had their heart in it at all? Of course, it's going to discourage them a little bit, but if they enjoy doing what they do, they will work harder just to improve and get everyone to enjoy their creations. I personally am not going to dislike or like this, because I have no hecking idea what I just watched and am just gonna stay neutral. 

Hey new animator. Let's point out flaws so you can improve

1. There are random/unnecessary movements

2. Weird camera movements

3. Voice acting needs to be better

4. Wind, how windy is it?!

Hey, everyone hasta start somewhere.

1 hour ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I don't entirely agree with @BlueYoshi73 on things, but I think he has the right to click the down rep button if he didn't like it, that is what it's for. Yeah, we kinda go a bit hard on new members when it comes to the things they make, but the negative rep should motivate them to improve, not discourage them, and if it did, do you think that they had their heart in it at all? Of course, it's going to discourage them a little bit, but if they enjoy doing what they do, they will work harder just to improve and get everyone to enjoy their creations. I personally am not going to dislike or like this, because I have no hecking idea what I just watched and am just gonna stay neutral. 

Well f-ing said, my friend.

The day I have the confidence to post my work I didn't spend five months on is the day I learn how to use Blender.
Fantastic work for your start. Keep that enthusiasm and keep on work. ...then switch to Blender if you're serious about animation.

P.S. Don't use the build in run cycle. Running is hard to animate but looks much better when done by hand.

9 hours ago, Sayan Biswas said:

Here's the First Official Video Of The Lost Kid Notch.

Please leave your suggestions down below :D 

Episode 2 Coming Sooon.......

Try using ease in's and out's to make your camera movements to make them smoother.

16 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I completely see your point, but don't make them have like - rep. That would definitely discourage the. Also if a popular user dislikes it, their followers will also causing immense - rep.

19 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

RXY8lw.jpg