Found an old unfinished Monster School video, decided to try and improve it (unfinished)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I decided to improve an old Monster School video I found on my PC, I changed most of the transitions to sinusoidal and I added a lot more keyframes. The whole reason I even posted this is because I wanted to show people what I'm working on at the moment.

BY THE WAY: Comments saying "Don't do Monster School" will be deleted because I don't care, I have the right to animate what I want just like you do.

EDIT: Everything is unfinished. Even the lighting and the characters.

Edited by Tacocat the Animator

2 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

It's like half of it's really bad and the other half is pretty good, but I personally downvoted, because:

-The glow

-The movements

-The skins

-The idea; I mean, some parts of the video don't make sense.

I can excuse the fact it's monster school

Like I said, it's unfinished and I'm still improving the lighting and stuff, and the animation itself is still not even finished. And I will add face rigs when the initial animation is done, as well as I will correct the story and stuff and add subtitles.

1 hour ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

Probably will be because a lot of people assume all Monster School videos are bad.

not all monster school videos are bad, but this does basically nothing to improve on the formula, movements, or visuals (unless you count bloom, which I don't)

you see i like how you mentioned that i cant influence you to decide what to animate but the things that monster school animators get wrong is that the bends why is there little to no bending. i have had someone try to pay me with this sort of stuff and i kind of wanted to work on something else. idk its actually fast and funny but still