Pickaxe Execution Collab [Entry]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's been a while since I've posted anything due to the lack of inspiration I've been having :wacko:. So after taking a break for a while, I've gained some of that back. I saw that Skibbz was hosting a collab, and I decided to join it, because why not? I hope you enjoy the animation, and sorry for it not being up to standard, being away from animation made me a bit rusty :sweat:.

If you have any sort of feedback feel free to share it :D.

Credits:

Blood particles and SFR Facial rig by: Skibbz

1 hour ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

look at the character

Really mate? I think this is anything but edgy. The animations are smooth, the camera movement doesn't hurt your eyes, I can clearly tell what is going on, It keeps me wanting to know whats gonna happen next. Its a great animation and id say it has a good chance at winning :). Especially for Mine Imator its really good. 

42 minutes ago, CubixGeek said:

Why would God be in Hell?

exactly

1 hour ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

Really mate? I think this is anything but edgy. The animations are smooth, the camera movement doesn't hurt your eyes, I can clearly tell what is going on, It keeps me wanting to know whats gonna happen next. Its a great animation and id say it has a good chance at winning :). Especially for Mine Imator its really good. 

no no not the animation, you know what just nevermind