[MGB] I M M O R T A L I TY : Episode 1 Immqrtal V.S CyberKinq

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you already didn't know @The Tan James inspired me to make this series, call it a reality knock off if you want cause its just inspired , however once you can make 4min+ MGB animations then you can start talking trash , however improvment comments and suggestions are always welcome.

9 minutes ago, Pigeon_ said:

TWO MINUTES OF GOD DARN STARING! I PRETTY MUCH CALLED IT!

Now time for some constructive criticism.

Need's scenery, lighting, and work on the animation.

alright wouldnt call it criticism but suggestions thanks and before you make real criticism i would like to see your dedication to making a 4min+ animation

14 minutes ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

Pretty good but like Ethan said, flatlands and glowing eyes... as well as the transitions aren't that visually appealing

thank you , and thx for the suggestion

7 minutes ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

This is the most original animation I've seen in my life.

*sigh*

8 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

alright wouldnt call it criticism but suggestions thanks and before you make real criticism i would like to see your dedication to making a 4min+ animation

It's not like making an animation rather than a wallpaper relieves you of needing proper scenery or lighting.

1 minute ago, Colonel Muffin said:

It's not like making an animation rather than a wallpaper relieves you of needing proper scenery or lighting.

when did i say that?

im just saying that before people talk mad crap they should see how good they are because its no use critising someone that is better than you.(not saying im better than anyone)

9 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

thank you , and thx for the suggestion

*sigh*

If you learned some grammar, spelling and the definition of criticism, then your argument would be valid.

An animation that's at least 4 minutes long wouldn't really be dedication, it depends on what kind of animation it is. Some people would dedicate days on an animation that's less than a minute long.

Quality > Quantity

2 minutes ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

If you learned some grammar, spelling and the definition of criticism, then your argument would be valid.

An animation that's at least 4 minutes long wouldn't really be dedication, it depends on what kind of animation it is. Some people would dedicate days on an animation that's less than a minute long.

Quality > Quantity

im pretty sure i spelt criticism right. how ever this is my quality.if you dont enjoy it leave suggestions not hate.

2 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

im pretty sure i spelt criticism right. how ever this is my quality.if you dont enjoy it leave suggestions not hate.

I'm asking for the definition, not spelling (If you would read it carefully I wouldn't be pointing this out)

Anyways, criticism is basically suggestions. Being unable to take criticism will lead you down a bad road, so if you interpret the simplest criticism such as working on the lighting as hate and "talking crap", then people will look down upon you.

5 minutes ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

I'm asking for the definition, not spelling (If you would read it carefully I wouldn't be pointing this out)

Anyways, criticism is basically suggestions. Being unable to take criticism will lead you down a bad road, so if you interpret the simplest criticism such as working on the lighting as hate and "talking crap", then people will look down upon you.

i can take criticism how ever how about you re-read your sentence. "if you learned some grammar, spelling and the definition of criticism"

24 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

If you put dedication into it then how come the animation isn't better than it is now? And from what i'm seeing, you started this about 14 days ago, if you put dedication into it then it would've taken longer.

2 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

i can take criticism how ever how about you re-read your sentence. "if you learned some grammar, spelling and the definition of criticism"

"If you learned some grammar, spelling and the definition of criticism, then your argument would be valid. "

When I mentioned spelling I meant the spelling of your comment as a whole.

42 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

@Pigeon_ Dude, just make a ten minute animation where all that the Characters do is stare at each other until the very end when one fighter slaps the other. That'll show him who's the boss.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Emaniplex

1 minute ago, Emaniplex said:

@Pigeon_ Dude, just make a ten minute animation where all the Characters do is stare at each other until the very end when one fighter slaps the other. That'll show him who's the boss.  :thumbsup:

how bout you make one hot shot , instead of having another make it.

1 minute ago, Immqrtal said:

how bout you make one hot shot , instead of having another make it.

Related image

Immqrtal, remember with your brains: you challenged Pigeon, not me.

You realize if he pulls that off we're all going to have a huge laugh at your expense, right?

7 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Related image

Immqrtal, remember with your brains: you challenged Pigeon, not me.

You realize if he pulls that off we're all going to have a huge laugh at your expense, right?

laughing? when did i say im better or he is worse? i said i would agree and let you talk trash as much as you want if you would do it.