minecraft new series preview

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is a preview of a series a have started working on today, most of the story had been planned out already but I can't reveal too much since it will spoil the suprize, something I can say is that this series will be adding a very important new character to my youtube channels "universe"

any suggestions? I have just started doing this a few hours ago and I'm still polishing things as I go, but I could use some tips for how to make the video better.

1 minute ago, Zeno said:

Transitions could help.

yez, I've been messing around with them to try and get smooth and realistic body movement, but I can't seem to find one that works, got any idea's?

On 3/7/2017 at 8:32 PM, Mobdestoryer said:

Walking animation could be better

Also what's it even about?

I can't say very much about it, but I can say it has to do with a special force of nature trying to destroy humans as fast as it can (the thing in the thumbnail). it has a few twisted to the plot I am going to add but that is all I can say, as for the walk cycle I feel your pain, it has been bothering me but I can't seem to correct it.

On 3/7/2017 at 8:35 PM, Iron431 said:

Render it in high quality

It was on 1080p and 60 fps for this copy, I am going to render it at 180p (cinematic) 60fps for the final but this is just a small preview

Edited by lifecraft

2 hours ago, Iron431 said:

Render it in high quality

2 hours ago, lifecraft said:

It was on 180p and 60 fps for this copy, I am going to render it at 180p (cinematic) 60fps for the final but this is just a small preview

He meant actually toggling the High Quality Render settings...you know...shadows and stuff?

Also 180p will be unwatchable

8 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

ANOTHER ISLAND ANIMATION OF COURSE

it has nothing to do with an island, in fact it only takes place in the jungle for episode one

8 hours ago, Progio said:

and what is this about :facepalm:

i really can't tell to much about it (no it has nothing to do with an island survival) but it is mostly about that thing you saw in the thumbnail, i can't say very much about it unless i am working with that person, but for now i will try to do it alone

6 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

HEY I got an Idea

Try something that isnt related to another series.

this has nothing to do with another series, if you think it has to do with island survival, it's not

8 hours ago, SquareToDare said:

He meant actually toggling the High Quality Render settings...you know...shadows and stuff?

Also 180p will be unwatchable

it was HQ render on.... but i have messed with the setting so i might has ruined the effect

8 hours ago, Progio said:

i need proof from creator that it is

it is not another island survival

(lol, seem like the jungle theme for episode one was a mistake)

3 minutes ago, Progio said:

yea

Ok, i understand then, I have noticed that everyone has started making those now, it's getting worse than fad

Edited by lifecraft

On 3/8/2017 at 0:17 AM, TheLionwarrior said:

HEY I got an Idea

Try something that isnt related to another series.

I understand that I should have asked this alot earlier, but what "other series" does this look like it's related to? since i'm working on episode 2 I would like to avoid similarity with any other series

19 hours ago, lifecraft said:

I understand that I should have asked this alot earlier, but what "other series" does this look like it's related to? since i'm working on episode 2 I would like to avoid similarity with any other series

Just watch all this series and find out.

Edited by TheLionwarrior

5 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

Just watch all this series and find out.

i just skimmed the series, this is nothing like what i'm doing.... but thx for the reply, most people would ignore it a this point. :) 

Just now, TheLionwarrior said:

its the concept

well... not exactly. my series was a very large mythology and adventure concept to it. there is almost no concept of survival to it.