More mob

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello David, i want you to create new mod in 1.11, like the llamas :D.

If you agree, please do it soon at your possiple, thank!

-A topic from a noob-

Hello David, i want you to create new mod in 1.11, like the llamas :D.

If you agree, please do it soon at your possiple, thank!

-A topic from a noob-

David no longer work on Mine-Imator, but the community build can (but its hard) You'd better make a rig :/

Now I and many forum members are prepared for this (because this happens almost everyday)

@david (Our Creator) no longer works on mine-imator
@Nimi  (Our Cool Technology Dude) no longer takes suggestions for MI:CE

Point made?
Good.....also this was double posted delete the first one please

The community mod is getting the new mobs soon, and Nimi has agreed to help put them in vanilla (yum) 1.0.6, which will probably become 1.1.0. We're just waiting for Mojang to officially release Minecraft 1.12.

Well....I guess I missed that announcement

The community mod is getting the new mobs soon, and Nimi has agreed to help put them in vanilla (yum) 1.0.6, which will probably become 1.1.0. We're just waiting for Mojang to officially release Minecraft 1.12.

So, the community build is like chocolate??   That's what I classify mods as.   

On 28 February 2017 at 9:16 AM, david said:

HYPE